Thursday, July 05, 2007

Before the White Wall



Here I am... ever so late in posting my last completed work before THE WHITE WALL hit. (Forgive the pic quality here. I will get a betta shot lata.)

This is a portrait of my Father-in-Law, David. He is one of the greatest men I have ever had the privilege of knowing. One of the few leaders I think I could ever follow. And for that reason, his portrait is in the "Righteous Man" series.

I am a bit disappointed that this series is so small... I think there is only one more portrait that would belong amongst these men. I guess a good man is truly hard to find... (anyone read Flannery O'Conner? )

Hopefully, this portrait will be a blessing rather than an embarrassment. I think it is probably the best in the whole series. I hope he thinks so too!