Sunday, May 25, 2008

A Passing

This evening, Ginny Moyer pasted away. For those of you who do not know, Ginny is Josh & Leah's sweet mom.

Everything feels so strange right now... fast and slow... incredibly emotional and also numb... and so against nature somehow. The plants seem to all be blossoming and the trees are waving their newly emerged leaves and every where I look I see so much life and vitality. I look into little Autumn's face... so new and fresh... and I watch her take in so many things for the first time and I can't help but think of how very quick this thing called life seems to go by.

It seems as though all that is around me is the antithesis of dying.... I really just feel like all things should just stop for a moment. There is such a great need inside for things to just be still... even if it's only for a moment.

I guess all there is to say is that the world has lost one very special person unlike anyone else... and so very too soon.

Please remember Josh, Leah, Kurt and Susan in your prayers as they try and mend broken hearts and trust in God's perfect timing.