Thursday, July 16, 2009

I know I could live on a farm

this past weekend we found ourselves at Crabtree Farms once again... there seems to be a magnet for this family that pulls us to those pretty fields... picking strawberries, buying Nasturtiums and seeing what's ripe. I have to say that this is by far my most favorite family outing.... the wholesomeness is unbeatable! It's like there should be some sort of soundtrack it is so harmonious! There is just something about being out and about soaking in the sunshine and seeing the wonders of the world of horticulture. And at this age, it really is so brilliant to see the girls learning about the plant world and enjoying it to its fullest... in fact, I think little Autumn Marie weighed a whopping 3 xtra pounds by the time we drove out of the gate! What can I say, the girl has good taste!