Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Labor Day Exstravaganza

Here are some pics from our Labor Day festivities at the pool. So nice to be with everyone and enjoy the last few days of summer together! As you can see, it takes sooo much to entertain us... a few pastic cups, some water and presto.... fun is born! I love that simplicity.

It seems like it is that time again... the sun has begun to take a little longer to get up in the morning and the pool is not quite as warm as it once was... the changing of the season is here guys! More and more these past couple o days, it has become apparent to me just how much the turning of a season really marks the passing of time. I love thinking about what has been and what will be...


This year, beyond all others, has really left its imprint on me. I love these in between times.