Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Laughfer Daffer uncut





so my little Laughfer Daffer has been sicky sick the past couple of days and I gotsta say that it is so much easier to be the sick one hanging on by a thread than to watch the sick one hanging on by a thread. I hate seeing my little ones all puny and tired and like little shadows of themselves. It really makes me think about those ones out there who have to live their lives day in and out with a child who is seriously ill. I cannot imagine what kind of strength that would take and how they manage to hold it all together. I guess the world is full of lots of heroes that we will never know.

And finally... for your enjoyment... here are the results of a little questionaire I gave to my little Lavender. Her answers really are quite hilarious and telling too. (thanks, Leah for the fun idea!!)

Mommy according to Lavender 3-09

1. What is something mom always says to you?
That you love me

2. What makes mom happy?
Loving you

3. What makes mom sad?
What is sad????


4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Rolling on the floor

5. What was your mom like as a child?
"like me" --- Lavender ust pointed to herself when I asked her this one

6. How old is your mom?
I don't know

7. How tall is your mom?
this tall (hands up)

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Play with me
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Play with my toys

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
For me

11. What is your mom really good at?
Checkers

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Plants

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Paint at school

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Banannas

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
I dont' know

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Herself

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Games

18. How are you and your mom the same?
I don't know

19. How are you and your mom different?
sigh

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
i don't know, mom

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
School