Friday, December 15, 2006

CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS

I love Christmas time... I love hearing all the Christmas music everywhere you go and all those wonderful holiday smells... like the smell of evergreen clippings... fur scented candles... coffee... scotch tape and wrapping paper. I love all those Christmas rituals like baking cookies and wrapping present after present... and my favorite - watching those you love open those beautiful packages after all the waiting waiting and anticipating! I just love it all!!!

Here are the Kring Christmas cards I've been working away on. I made two different kinds... one in a rectangular format and one in a square. I don't know which I like better, but nevertheless here they are!

I am not finished sending all of them yet, so don't get sad if you don't find one in your mailbox!!
And for those of you who have moved recently... I need those addresses, kids!

These pics turned out kinda dark, so use your photoshop imaginations, guys!!