Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Spidey

So, this weekender Ty, Jess and I went to check out the new Spidey flick. What a treat for me... I just love big release actiony movies, don't you...

Anyways.... I must say as far as great Marvel comic flicks go, this Spidey was by far my fav. I love the good verses evil story... especially when the character battles it in himself. Rockin!

For those of you who have not yet seen it.... Stop reading here... I am about to say a thing or two about the END - I hate it when people spoil the end, don't you??? At least I warned you, right?
Anywaysies.... I would love to know if any of you out there wish that Spidey would just stay bad.... or perhaps that Mary Jane would be so pissed about Harry that she turned all dark and devilish and kicked nice little Spidey's butt.... Some how I just think it would be sooooo fun to smash up the whole good guy Spidey image and piss off everyone by making such a dark and unsettling slap in tha face ending.

Who knows what this secret desire says about me... hmmmm. Tell me what you cats think!