Thursday, April 16, 2009

Giddy and excited




Apple - Movie Trailers - Where the Wild Things Are

I just can't say enough how excited I am for this flick! From the looks of the trailer, it seems to really capture the magicalness of that book... I loved loved loved reading Where the Wild Things are when I was a kid... scratch that... I just like reading it... then, now... wheneva.

I am so so pleased that Dave Eggers has started a new journey into film writing... (he co-wrote this one with Spike Jonze - spell? - and is working on another flick that looks pretty cool too!) For those of ya who aren't familiar... Eggers wrote 'A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius' and many others.... love love love that guy!

Anyone wanna try and catch this flick together??? gotta wait till Fall... whatta bummer!