Wednesday, October 08, 2008

it's been a bit


hey kids, sorry for the bit o silence... all has been well, but eva so busy it seems. (and I tend to have a bit of an all or nothing relationship with ye ol' computa!)
Anyways, we have been busy busy bees over here...
we moved around most of the furniture in our sweet little house and have been spending all other waking moments in the beautiful fleeting Fall weather... I just can't get enuff, I say!!!

Here are a few snippets of our last few days...
I just gotta say that the last couple of weeks have been so super simple and perfect. The girls have been ever so much fun... especially Autumn who can get around and do so much more these days...

I guess it's just one of those small times where you realize that everything is just how it should be in this momentary bubble right here, right now.

we'll see how long it is till it pops!!!

until then, I am happy to just float!