Tuesday, June 03, 2008

horizontal pj time

pj time is perhaps my most favorite time of the day... not because my kids are going to sleep and i get a break (although that is a bonus too!!)
but really it is just because they are sooo darn cute in their little pajamies.... and this is at least one time during the day that they are clean and smell nice too. I just love this sweet time of jamies, songs, and hugs...

Laughfer has the funniest bedtime ritual... She asks for a kiss, then a smo kiss (eskimo kiss), and then she wants to kiss your head and sometimes a knee and then we wrap it all up with a hug and blow kisses.... I just LOVE this... don't eva want it to end. such bliss!!!

oh yeah... please excuse our horizontalness... the uploader refused to recognize the rotation of our pics... I guess it had just had enuff o me!!! testy little puta...