Monday, June 16, 2008

Post Father's Day

Even though yesterday was Father's day I find myself still thinking on my Sweet.

Thanks continually fills my heart for him and all that he is. I love his laugh and his continual willingness to lend his helping hands. His love for his family makes me well up with more emotion than I really ever know how to express. I love his ability to take things as they come and let tomorrow worry about itself.

Really there are just so many things to love about this man.

I just keep finding myself remembering what it was like to be without him for only a week and how I longed for him. I missed his smell, that great laugh and the feel of his beard on my neck. I discovered something about myself that week...

I realized that I am not a person that can love well from afar. I need Josh like I need the air. I love him so and he really does make my world whole.