Wednesday, June 18, 2008

what makes me happy today

yep, I know... you are looking at this thinking "So the freagin' chipmunks make Jen happy today????" ---
What I really wanna mention is that my new favorite thing in Chatt town is the Rave theatre. And that is for one reason... The Free Family Film Festival.

Yes, I did say free!

Today I took Lavender & Autumn to see Alvin & the Chipmunks (Laughfer's personal fav). It was the first time I had ever taken either of my kids to the movies, so I was a little timid about how they would handle it. But it was soooo fun!!!!!!!!

Yes, the theatre was crowded with wall to wall kids and babies, but that made it even better b/c I didn't feel wierd or bad if Lavy decided to start screamin' her head off or somethin... howeva, she absolutely did not... so cool!!!!

Anyways... for all you Chattyvegas mommas out there... they will be doing this little film fest every Tues. and Wed. at 10am for 6 more weeks. The next one is 6/24 and 6 /25
They are showing The Bee Movie (which is a riot btw)
So come on out and bring your crazy chilluns....

I also gots the schedule that goes through the end of next month is ya'll are interested.