Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Emerging from OFF mode


On to new and nicer convo... that last post was pretty sad...

i have found that artistically i seem to only have 2 modes of operation... there is ON and there is OFF and that's about it.
I think that after all that Clothesline and grant proposal bustle I have just been on OFF mode.

And when I'm there, no activity happens... none... period. It's like I couldn't even make myself pick up a brush.

Part of me really dislikes this aspect of myself, but mostly I think it just makes sense... I mean animals go into hibernation... plants bloom and produce fruit and then rest.

Why is it so hard for us to rest???
Anyways...
All that rest talking to say, I have finally begun to move... baby step style... toward activity.
Here are some views of ye ol' studio in production mode.

And if any of you out there are book club girls, make sure you make it to the next one, 'cause I'm bringing you cats a little product of the wee baby steps...
BOOKMARKS!! in assorted candy colors to make reading even sweeter and finding your page a little easier!

There I said it! The cat is out of the bag! I knew I wouldn't be able to keep those guys secret... they are just too cute!

Oh well... never said I was good at surprises... especially surprise presents!!!