Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Ladies

so we are all finally well again... thus we had the green light to go and see my sweet grandma at her new place... which is pretty nice btw...

I know these pics are a little funny... the bottom one looks like I'm pushing Laughfer onto my Grandma, when the truth is that it was really hard to get Laughfer off her... She just couldn't seem to get enough of her and really wanted to climb all over her. She couldn't quite get that Grandma is not quite as jungle gymish as mom and dad. But, it really was sweet to see my girl giving my little grandma big hugs and caressing her face like she does when she plays mamma to her little dolls.... really precious...
Anyways, today was one of my Grandma's good days and it really was so nice to see her and have some good visiting... no matter how funny the convos got...

On another note...
I do think you can see some family resemblance amongst us ladies, wha da y'all think???