Thursday, July 24, 2008

Mercantino's Celebration

Here are a few little pics of Lisa's little showerish gathering last night. sorry about the quality of the views... I must admit that I am definately not the best group photographer.
What a cute model we have here, eh? Little Ester was good enough to sport the lovely little bonnets Mary McCampbell's mom made for the new little Farmer. So sweet, huh???

Anyways, we had a super fun time at Mercantino's... which is is an amazing little coffee house/delicatessean - lovely...

And one last thing... I just had to show off the lastest little bird piece I made for Lisa... it is made with some of my most favorite paper & ribbon. I think it came out pretty cool.

All these things to say... we will have a new little Farmer Jr. here soon and we all are so excited! Lisa, we are honored and overjoyed to be a part of this new little person's life and help out a wonderful new mommie any way we can... Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!