Thursday, July 10, 2008

the lessions of rossville blvd

so the other day we were taking a little trip downtown...
i always try to make car trips a bit more exciting by telling Lavender about all the exciting things we are zooming by...
our little trips go something like this:
Me - 'Laughfer, look look at all those flags!"
Laughfer - "I see them"
Me- "Laughfer, do you see all the flags?"
Laughfer - No, I don't see!
and on and on it goes...

now here is how our last ride went...
Me- See the big big red sign, Laughfer?
Laughfer - What is that big blue?
Me- What big blue?
---- and then I notice the shack/tarped adult tape and stolen shoe operation going on over on the left... so i point to the left and say
"that big blue house with the man ?" and she says yes...

What the heck.... ??? - What do ya say???? I don't know...

so I just told her it was a sort of a store... and then she asked "can we go to the big blue???"

Nope was all I could utter in the midst of many giggles...

THANKS Rossville for an educational adventure!!!