Thursday, July 03, 2008

Lavender in the Garden

Ever since we put this screen saver on our computer that cycles all our pictures across the screen I have been feeling a big urge to memorex...

It just seems like these little people are turning into big people so quickly before my very eyes.
I love watching them discover new things and find all those itsy bitsy lovely little details that make even the smallest treasure something remarkable.

I know you can't ever really record these things and part of me wonders if that is even something we should want to do, nevertheless the urge to document seems to have
reached a higher place in my priorities lately.

These pics were taken in my Grandma's lovely garden. I have many many memories of it filled with flowers and yummy sun warmed cherry tomatoes.
mmmmm.....